Is your pup a serious chewer? Save your shoes by trying a few of these DIY toys from items you already have around your home!
1. A t-shirt wrapped water bottle. It’s the perfect toy for a pup that likes those crinkly sounds.
2. A sliced tennis ball with treats inside. The felt from the tennis ball keeps the rubber from tearing.
3. Braid an old t-shirt for a fun game of tug-o-war!
4. Add a tennis ball that adds a little extra to your braided shirt toy.
5. Drop a few treats in an old sock, tie it in a knot and then freeze it. It will keep your dogs chompers entertained for hours.
9. Drop a bully stick or other rawhide in to a cup of water or broth and freeze it over night.
10. A milk jug, yes just a milk jug.
Of course with any toy, we ask that you always think of your pup’s safety first! Supervise your dog when they play with any toy and always regularly check them for damage. Get rid of any toy that appears to be falling apart!